Extension allows to set personal goal to each manager and then track this goal execution.
- KPIs with personal target value
- Result value calculate automatically
- Automatically calculate % of execution
- Automatically creates next KPI period by vTiger Scheduler
- Allow set KPIs for each active modules of CRM system
- Works with standard and custom modules
- Works with standard and custom fields
- Works with standard Report module
- Works with standard Sharing Rules
1. For installing extensions your account need have administrator privilege. Log as administrator in vTiger CRM 6.x. Click to Gear -> CRM Settings
2. Into Settings Shortcuts block select Module manager
3. Scroll page down and click on Import from Zip
4. Click on Choose file button and select VDSimplyKPI zip archive from your computer and check I accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed
5. Click Import button
6. Check I accept the license agreement.
7. Click Import now button.
8. Wait for the message that module "VorDOOM Simply KPI" was imported successfully and click OK.
9. As an example we have imported module “VorDOOM Simply KPI” in our vTiger CRM 6.x demo. Log in using this credentials.
10. Go to All -> Simply KPI
11. To create new KPI click on “Add record” button
(!) You need to have permission to add record in Simply KPI extension according Sharing Rules. Vtiger Sharing Rules of "Simply KPI" module is "Private". It means, that you can create and see only records assigned to you and of users which accounts are below your account in role hierarchy.
See about vTiger Sharing Rules here:
12. KPI Wizard opens. Fill all mandatory fields on General tab and click Next.
Title - name of your KPI
Period - KPI’s period. For example manager should has 10 won deals per month.
Module - KPI’s module. For example manager should has 10 won deals and the module will be Opportunities.
Employee - users and groups of CRM system. You can select more than one employee and after save KPI will create for each of them.
Target - plan of KPI.
Description - it is not mandatory but strongly recommend to use it.
(!) Simply KPI module has End period field that filling automatically when you select value in Period field. All values of Period field means Current. For example id now is Friday and you created KPI with Week Period - the end of period will not today + 7 day, but will be Sunday of this week. After current period end Simply KPI copy KPIs on next period automatically. It gives you historical data and possibility to view dynamics on long period.
13. After General page done you will see KPI filter page. Here you can specify your KPI. For example if your KPI is - Quantity of Won Deals - on General page you selected Opportunities module and here you need to select Sales Stage field equals Close Won.
(!) You can use several filters if you need.
14. After specified filters you need to specify measure of your KPI - quantity or sum. For example if your KPI is Quantity of Won Deals - you need to select Quantity. If you KPI is Sum of Won Deals - you need to select Amount (SUM).
15. After clicking Save button your KPI (or KPIs) will create and module will automatically track all actions in vTiger CRM system and if action will with module you selected in KPI and according filters you selected - value of result field will increase.
16. You may log in vTiger demo by using another account, which has role as "Sales Person", create Opportunity item with sales stage as "Close Won" and see result in "Simply KPI" module. Log in using this credentials.
Simply KPI module allows in standard Report module so you can create any reports you need.
These fields will filling automatically by Simply KPI module, not manually.
CommentsLog in or register to post comments
Our team has enough experience in vTiger CRM to bring all your ideas according to life. Our experts will analyse your business needs and recommend you how to solve it better. And after our developers make it in your crm system.
What we do
- Basic functional upgrade and customization
- Migration crm to higher version
- Migration from another crm to vTiger
- Extensions and Modules Development
- API integration with other software
- 2rd, 3rd lines technical support
Send us your requirements by webform below and we will estimate it and back to you soon. Also you can send it on email@example.com