Extension allows you to set different colors in vTiger’s lists. For example Paid Invoices can be in green but lost Deals can be in red.
Use this vTiger extensions you can create a lot of different colors in CRM. The colors works in related lists too.
- Any color you need can be used
- Colors works in related lists too
- No limitation. You can create as many colors as you want
- Easy and smart conditions (like in standard vTiger’s Workflow)
1. For installing extensions your account need have administrator privilege. Log as administrator in vTiger CRM 6.x. Click to Gear -> CRM Settings
2. Into Settings Shortcuts block select Module manager
3. Scroll page down and click on Import from Zip
4. Click on Choose file button and select VDColorList zip archive from your computer and check I accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed
5. Click Import button
6. Check I accept the license agreement.
7. Click Import now button.
8. Wait for the message that module "VorDOOM Color List" was imported successfully and click OK.
For existing accounts without administrator privilege new extension may be not available because of role privileges. To make available new extension for existing accounts go to vTiger CRM -> Gear icon -> Manage Users -> Roles. Select Role and click "Save" button to update privilege settings.
9. For configuring “Color List” extension your account need have administrator privilege. Go to Vtiger CRM -> Opportunities
10. Click on Wrench icon -> Edit Workflows
11. In “Other settings” block on the left menu click “Color List”.
12. Click “Add color” button
13. Select module, fill description, choose color and click “Next” button.
14. Make condition for record, which will colored and click “Save” button.
15. As an example we have imported module “VorDOOM Color List” in our vTiger CRM 6.x demo. Log in using this credentials.
16. Go to Opportunities. You will see green color of the record, which have “Closed won” sales stage, what we have configured through administrator account.