Extension shows related list's items quantity in Summary or Detail view.
- Extension use ajax technology so you will see quantity of related list's items immediately after link new item
- Works with all standard and custom related lists
- Have no any admin page, just install extension and enjoy
1. For installing extensions your account need have administrator privilege. Log as administrator in vTiger CRM 6.x. Click on Gear -> CRM Settings
2. Into Settings Shortcuts block select Module manager
3. Scroll page down and click on Import from Zip
4. Click on Choose file button and select VDRelatedCount zip archive from your computer and check I accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed
5. Click Import button
6. Check I accept the license agreement.
7. Click Import now button.
8. Wait for the message that module "VorDOOM Related Count" was imported successfully and click OK.
For existing accounts without administrator privilege new extension may be not available because of role privileges. To make available new extension for existing accounts go to vTiger CRM -> Gear icon -> Manage Users -> Roles. Select Role and click "Save" button to update privilege settings.
9. As an example we have imported module “VorDOOM Related Count” in our vTiger CRM 6.x demo. Log in using this credentials.
10. Extension don't have admin page, and don't need to be configure. After installation it available in Summary block in Detail view of any item. Go to vTiger CRM -> Organizations
11. Open item's Detail view by clicking on its name
12. In Organization Summary block you will see that “VorDOOM Related Count” extension have counted related items.
CommentsLog in or register to post comments
Our team has enough experience in vTiger CRM to bring all your ideas according to life. Our experts will analyse your business needs and recommend you how to solve it better. And after our developers make it in your crm system.
What we do
- Basic functional upgrade and customization
- Migration crm to higher version
- Migration from another crm to vTiger
- Extensions and Modules Development
- API integration with other software
- 2rd, 3rd lines technical support
Send us your requirements by webform below and we will estimate it and back to you soon. Also you can send it on firstname.lastname@example.org