Extension allows to hide action buttons (EDIT, DELETE, DUPLICATE) from modules records based on any fields condition and for specific users or groups of users.
- Easy and smart conditions (like in standard vTiger’s Workflow)
- No limitation. You can create as many tasks as you want
- Works with standard and custom modules
- Works with standard and custom fields
1. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Settings -> CRM Settings
2. In Settings Shortcuts block select Modules
3. Click Import Module from Zip button in right corner.
4. Check I accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed
5. Click Select from My Computer button and choose VDHideAction zip archive from your computer
6. Click Import button at the bottom of the page
7. Wait information that you have downloaded module VDHideAction.
8. Click Import now button
9. Wait information that module VorDOOM Hide Action 2.0 has been imported successfully.
10. For existing accounts without administrator privilege new extension may be not available because of role privileges. To make available new extension for existing accounts we will update privilege settings for existing users. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Settings -> CRM Settings (р. 1 of instruction).
11. Go to User management -> Roles.
12. Select role
13. Without any changes click "Save" button to update privilege settings. Make this actions for all roles.
14. For adding tasks in Hide Action module your account need have administrative privileges.
15. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Settings -> CRM Settings (p. 1 of instruction)
16. Go to Other settings -> Hide Action
17. Opens Hide Action settings panel. Click on “New Rule” button.
18. Select module for adding Hide Action task and add description for this task. Click on “Next” button.
19. Set condition for this task based on fields of chosen module.
20. Choose users or user groups on which this task will act. Click on “Next” button.
21. Final step - Adding Hide Action task. Click on “Add Task” button.
22. Add “Subject” for task and select which action buttons need hide. If it necessary, select to show message and type text for message if chosen user or user group will click on action button. Click “Save” button.
23. As an example we have imported module “VorDOOM Hide Action” in our vTiger CRM 7.x demo. Log in using this credentials.
24. Go to vTiger CRM 7.x menu -> Sales -> Opportunities
25. Try to edit record, which “Sales Stage” is “Close Lost”.
26. You will see message, which we have specified through administrator account.
27. Open detailed view of record, which “Sales Stage” is “Close Lost”. You will see, that there are not action buttons as EDIT, DELETE and DUPLICATE, wich we have hidden for this user through administrator account.
CommentsLog in or register to post comments
Our team has enough experience in vTiger CRM to bring all your ideas according to life. Our experts will analyse your business needs and recommend you how to solve it better. And after our developers make it in your crm system.
What we do
- Basic functional upgrade and customization
- Migration crm to higher version
- Migration from another crm to vTiger
- Extensions and Modules Development
- API integration with other software
- 2rd, 3rd lines technical support
Send us your requirements by webform below and we will estimate it and back to you soon. Also you can send it on email@example.com