Extension allows you to set different colors in vTiger’s lists. For example Paid Invoices can be in green but lost Deals can be in red.
Using this vTiger extensions you can create a lot of different colors in CRM. The colors works in related lists too.
- Any color you need can be used
- Colors works in related lists too
- No limitation. You can create as many colors as you want
- Easy and smart conditions (like in standard vTiger’s Workflow)
1. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Settings -> CRM Settings
2. In Settings Shortcuts block select Modules
3. Click Import Module from Zip button in right corner.
4. Check I accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed
5. Click Select from My Computer button and choose VDColorList zip archive from your computer
6. Click Import button at the bottom of the page
7. Wait information that you have downloaded module VDColorList.
8. Click Import now button
9. Wait information that module VorDOOM Color List 2.0 has been imported successfully.
For existing accounts without administrator privilege new extension may be not available because of role privileges. To make available new extension for existing accounts go to vTiger CRM -> Menu -> Settings -> Manage Users -> User management -> Roles. Select Role and click "Save" button to update privilege settings.
10. For configuring “Color List” extension your account need have administrator privilege. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Settings -> CRM Settings (p. 1 of instruction)
11. Go to Other Settings -> Color List
12. Will opens "Color list" module's setting page. Click “Add color” button.
13. In Basic Color details select module, fill description, choose color.
14. Make condition for record, which will be colored and click “Save” button.
15. You will see saved record in “Color List” module page.
16. As an example we have imported module “VorDOOM Color List” in our vTiger CRM 7.x demo. Log in using this credentials.
17. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Sales -> Opportunities
18. You will see green color of the record, which have “Closed won” sales stage, what we have configured by “Color List” module through administrator account.
CommentsLog in or register to post comments
Our team has enough experience in vTiger CRM to bring all your ideas according to life. Our experts will analyse your business needs and recommend you how to solve it better. And after our developers make it in your crm system.
What we do
- Basic functional upgrade and customization
- Migration crm to higher version
- Migration from another crm to vTiger
- Extensions and Modules Development
- API integration with other software
- 2rd, 3rd lines technical support
Send us your requirements by webform below and we will estimate it and back to you soon. Also you can send it on firstname.lastname@example.org