1. Firstly you need to login into your Dropbox account. Then go to Developers page
2. Click on Create your App
3. Set Dropbox API, Full Dropbox, name of app and click Create App button
4. Then your new app profile opens.
Put this link to OAuth 2 Redirect URLs
5. Then bring these parameters
and put it in vTiger CRM MultiLoad extension settings page
Parameters saves automatically by ajax, you need just unfocused field.
Then you need to click on Login button to connect vTiger MultiLoad extension to Dropbox.
(!) Remember that you need to have ssl certificate on you vtiger crm server, it means that you crm should opens by https:// link.
And on config.inc.php file you should have $site_URL with https:// too.
Our team has enough experience in vTiger CRM to bring all your ideas according to life. Our experts will analyse your business needs and recommend you how to solve it better. And after our developers make it in your crm system.
What we do
- Basic functional upgrade and customization
- Migration crm to higher version
- Migration from another crm to vTiger
- Extensions and Modules Development
- API integration with other software
- 2rd, 3rd lines technical support
Send us your requirements by webform below and we will estimate it and back to you soon. Also you can send it on email@example.com