Extension allows automatically assign responsible user of any record of any module by any condition. When targeted user will visit targeted record, module automatically will assign the user as responsible. It is conveniently in a situation, when records created and assigned on user group, for example Team Selling or Marketing Group. Such records doesn't have particular responsible user. With "Auto Assign" extension, when user from targeted group will visit the record, extension will assign him as responsible. Not need any more to waste time and assign manually tasks on particular employees. Extension "Auto Assign" will made it automatically. The first free employee, which will open a task, will be assigned as responsible.
- Works with all standard and custom vTiger modules
- Easy and smart conditions (like in standard vTiger’s Workflow)
- No limitation. You can create as many tasks as you want
1. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Settings -> CRM Settings
2. In Settings Shortcuts block select Modules
3. Click Import Module from Zip button in right corner.
4. Check I accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed
5. Click button Select from My Computer and choose VDAutoAssign zip archive from your computer
6. Click Import button at the bottom of the page
7. Wait information that you have downloaded module VDAutoAssign.
8. Wait information that module VDAutoAssign has been imported successfully.
9. For existing accounts without administrator privilege new extension may be not available because of role privileges. To make available new extension for existing accounts we will update privilege settings for existing users. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Settings -> CRM Settings (р. 1 of instruction).
10. Go to User management -> Roles.
11. Select role
12. Without any changes click "Save" button to update privilege settings.
13. Now let’s create our first task for AUto Assign module. Go to Other Settings -> Auto Assign
14. On this page you can create tasks for Auto Assign module and view existing tasks. For creating task your account must have administrative privilege. Click on “Add condition”.
15. Opens window for creating Auto Assign tasks. Define parameters for Auto Assign task: module, condition name, status and user. User - it is field for selecting on which user or users will be react Auto Assign module. When selected user will open targeted record, this record will auto assigning on this user. You can select specific user or user group. If you select user group, as example, “Team Selling” - when any user belonging to this user group, open targeted record, this record will auto assigning on this user.
16. Define condition for records from selected module on which Auto Assign extension will be react. This is standard easy and smart vTiger conditions like vTiger Workflow. Click on “Save” button.
17. After saving form on module page will be displayed your task with description. On module page you can see and manipulate all tasks which you have created.
18. Go to vTiger CRM Menu -> Marketing -> Leads and create record, which fit condition of Auto Assign task.
19. As an example we have installed VorDOOM Auto Assign 2.0 extension into our vTiger CRM demo. Log in using the credentials.
20. Go to vTiger CRM Menu -> Marketing -> Leads
21. Open Leads record which fit the condition from Auto Assign task.
22. After opening record, you will see, that changing assigned user is in processing.
23. As result, you will see message, that assigned user has changed.
24. Go to vTiger CRM Menu -> Marketing -> Leads
25. You will see, that assigned user has changed on targeted record from “Team Selling” group to demo user, since demo user belonging to “Team Selling” group.
CommentsLog in or register to post comments
Our team has enough experience in vTiger CRM to bring all your ideas according to life. Our experts will analyse your business needs and recommend you how to solve it better. And after our developers make it in your crm system.
What we do
- Basic functional upgrade and customization
- Migration crm to higher version
- Migration from another crm to vTiger
- Extensions and Modules Development
- API integration with other software
- 2rd, 3rd lines technical support
Send us your requirements by webform below and we will estimate it and back to you soon. Also you can send it on email@example.com