Module allows any vTiger user to see employees (users) directory in vTiger CRM. Module displays list of vTiger users with any additional information (phone, email, job title etc.). Module can be shown or hidden for users via standard Sharing Rules. Administrator can set necessary columns to show in employee list.
- vTiger admin can adjust column list
- each Role can see only allowed Roles
- all displayed columns can be used as a filter
- alphabet can be used as a filter
- employee grouped by Role
- standard vTiger Roles can be used as a filter
1. Go to Vtiger CRM Menu -> Settings -> CRM Settings
2. In Settings Shortcuts block select Modules
3. Click Import Module from Zip button in right corner.
4. Check I accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed
5. Click button Select from My Computer and choose VDUsers zip archive from your computer
6. Click Import button at the bottom of the page
7. Wait information that you have downloaded module VDUsers.
8. Wait information that module VDUsers has been imported successfully.
For existing accounts without administrator privilege new extension may be not available because of role privileges. To make available new extension for existing accounts go to vTiger CRM -> Menu -> Settings -> Manage Users -> User management -> Roles. Select Role and click "Save" button to update privilege settings.
9. Go to vTiger CRM -> Tools -> Employees
10. On this page any user can see all employees with additional information.
11. You can select fields of additional information which will be displayed in Employee module. Click on Wrench icon.
12. Select and specify order of additional information which will be displayed in Employee module.
13. Add constraints and specify which roles of users will have privilege to see additional information about another roles of users. Click on Save button.
14. As an example we have installed VorDOOM Users 2.0 extension into our vTiger CRM demo. Log in using the credentials.
15. Go to vTiger CRM -> Tools -> Employees
As demo user has role as "Sales manager" it has privilege to see additional information only about users which have roles as "Sales manager" and "Sales person".
CommentsLog in or register to post comments
Our team has enough experience in vTiger CRM to bring all your ideas according to life. Our experts will analyse your business needs and recommend you how to solve it better. And after our developers make it in your crm system.
What we do
- Basic functional upgrade and customization
- Migration crm to higher version
- Migration from another crm to vTiger
- Extensions and Modules Development
- API integration with other software
- 2rd, 3rd lines technical support
Send us your requirements by webform below and we will estimate it and back to you soon. Also you can send it on email@example.com