Pipeline View extension provides a list of entities that that can be drug&drop from one column to another. Columns are the values of dropdown lists - Status, Type etc. This view helps sales managers understand upcoming pipelines.
- Works with all standard and custom vTiger modules
- Works with all standard and custom dropdown lists
- Each user can select critical information displays in box
- Each user can Pin Pipeline View to see it when he back to module
1. Go to Vtiger CRM version 6.x Click to Gear -> CRM Settings
2. Into Settings Shortcuts block select Module manager
3. Scroll page down and click on Import from Zip
4. Click on Choose file button and select VDPipelineView zip archive from your computer and check I accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed
5. Click Import button
6. Check I accept the license agreement.
7. Click Import now button.
8. Wait information that module “VorDOOM Pipeline View” was imported successfully and click OK.
9. Now you can switch Pipeline view in any module. As an example we will configure Pipeline view for Opportunities module in our vTiger CRM demo. Log in using this credentials.
10. Go to vTiger CRM -> Opportunities
Now you can see, that you in Pipeline View already.
11. Click on Wrench icon
12. You can config PipeLine view by selecting primary field by which opportunities will be dividing. Select primary field as Sales Stage.
13. Select sales stage’s fields and specify it order.
14. Select which fields will be displayed in opportunity’s card by clicking Add more button and selecting field name in drop-down list. After that click Save.
15. Now you can view all opportunities which dividing by Sales stages in PipeLine view. You can change sales stage of specific opportunity by drag and drop it.