VorDOOM vTiger Prestashop integration allows you to synchronize Products, Orders and Customers between Prestashop and vTiger CRM. 1 way synchronization - from Prestashop to vTiger CRM. Synchronization runs by cron every 15 minutes basically.
Installation Prestashop extension
1. Go to Customer Portal and download extension and install it in vtiger.
CRM Settings -> Module Manager -> Instal from zip
2. Go to Prestashop and create API user.
Prestashop Admin -> Advanced Parameters -> Webservice
Switch to ON Webservice
Add API Key
Generate API Key and grant permission
3. Go to Prestashop module in vtiger and connect vtiger to Prestashop.
CRM Settings -> Integration -> Prestashop
4. Click Edit button and enter link to prestashop, API key and select needed parameters below.
Language ID you can find in Prestashop admin area in Language settings.
5. If connection is OK after you click Save button you will see 4th buttons for field mapping and SYNC button.
If no connection you will see appropriate message.
6. Then you need to create field mapping for Customers, Orders and Products
You need create custom field Prestashop ID in each modules and map it with ID field in prestashop.
Customers from Prestashop downloads in Contact module in vtiger. Also creates Account named by Customer name. It need because basically Account relation is required for Sales Order.
Downloading only general customers info, without addresses because vtiger do not have possibility to store more than one address for Contact.
Orders from Prestashop downloads in Sales Orders in vtiger. In mapping you need to map only Prestashop ID and Reference
All Total fields will map automatically. Order address will map automatically. Currency will map automatically but you need firstly add needed currency in vtiger and then add the same currency in Prestashop using the same ISO code as in vtiger.
Prestashop Products downloading to vtiger Product module.
7. After field mapping done click on Sync button and check results.
8. Then co to Scheduler settings and check that cron works find and connector will start automatically each 15 minutes by cron.
CRM Settings -> Other Settings -> Scheduler